We are ePackage Supply
ePackage Supply employees work together as a team to contribute to the company's success.
We are always looking for bright, energetic people from a variety
of backgrounds to lend their unique perspectives and skills.
We challenge you to be your best. We push the limits of your potential
and provide you with the tools you need to succeed,
making this a great place to build your career.
Please give us a call if you are interested for applying for any of the positions listed below:
Inside Sales Representative
ePackageSupply - Evansville, IN 47725
ePackageSupply.com is a highly energetic, growth-focused organization that is looking to add a key team member to our Sales team. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for bringing on new customers. The position will support a broad product-line of various packaging products and will be ePackageSupply’s front-line effort on developing and maintaining customer (B2B) relationships with a short-term focus on local and regional relationships that could expand to a broader region.
An ideal candidate is pro-active, growth-focused, and motivated with a “hunter’s” mentality to make a meaningful contribution to our team.
Sales Account Representative Job Description:
- Prospect new customer opportunities and develop these relationships into regular customers of ePackageSupply
- Achieve activity goals related to KPI’s for outbound sales – hitting sales quota, call goals, e-mails sent, and samples sent
- Execute outbound sales campaigns focused on target accounts (e-mail, direct mail, calls, social touches, etc.)
- Administer, maintain, and track customer requests for quotes and purchase orders. Create quotes for larger volume orders
- Thoroughly understand products, competitive advantage, and ordering process
- Work with CRM and lead generation software to track leads, prospects, and customers
- Proactively seek out professional development opportunities to hone sales craft and introduce best practices, learning and ideas to help improve sales team performance.
Sales Account Representative Knowledge and Skills required:
- A hunter with transactional sales experience selling a product
- Self-starter; ability to achieve goals without daily supervision.
- Basic understanding of E-commerce
- 2 years of previous sales/customer service experience with CRM knowledge preferred
- Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Working at ePackageSupply:
- Are you excited about being part of something new and being a trailblazer?
- Do you have a positive attitude and enjoy working with creative individuals?
- Are you compassionate and demonstrate high levels of integrity?
- Do you like to have fun, but also have a strong work-ethic?
- Do you have a desire for continued growth and development?
- Would you like to work with people that you feel are more like family than co-workers?
If you sincerely answered “Yes” to each of these questions, then we would love to speak with you.
- 401K with company match
- Employee health, dental & vision insurance
- Voluntary life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Three weeks of vacation
- Work in an environment where every employee’s work has definable effects on our business
- College 529 savings plan
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Evansville, IN 47725
Required education: Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Required experience: Sales & Customer Service: 2 years
ePackageSupply.com is a United States veteran owned and operated company based in Evansville, Indiana. Countless hours of hard work and determination, as well as a little luck, have helped us to become one of the internet’s most trusted and successful providers of quality products and exceptional customer service. ePackageSupply.com products include quality food grade buckets, containers, cups, and lids in varying sizes, styles and colors for multiple uses and for all your packaging and storage needs.