Custom Labels: Easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Upload or Create Custom Label Design
2. Proof and Approve Label Design
3. Select Label Type and Quantity
- Be sure to order all three labels, front, back, and lid.
- Art needs to fit within die line chosen.
- Make sure to curve your logos and text if you want this effect on your containers.
- Select film labels if there is moisture at store locations, especially in dairy section.
- Paper option can be used if there is low moisture or no moisture.
- Ice cream and frozen yogurt containers cannot use clarified as these are not freezer safe.