Versalite® Polypropylene (PP) Hot Cup Features:
Great for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and other hot beverages!
- Superior thermal management means comfortable in your hands – no sleeve required - and it keeps your beverage hot
- Durable – The Versalite material significantly minimizes the chance of punctures, cracks, and leaks
- Top-rack dishwasher safe; and, microwave safe to reheat your beverage up to 3 minutes
- Cups widely recyclable - #5 PP (polypropylene) plastic
- Patented cup design from Berry Global, Inc.
- Berry part numbers: SVC31512P, SVC31516P, SVC31520P, SVC31524P
- Lids sold separately – Black or White with reclosable style opening (DLT315VRCP). Made of PS (polystyrene) plastic not Versalite material.
Versalite® Cup Description
Versalite cups have superior thermal management capability to keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot, making it the right choice for your on-the-go needs. And best of all…no sleeve required. These cups are a better alternative to many of today’s to-go cups, as they can easily be recycled with your other household #5 PP (polypropylene) items. Lids sold separately and are not made of Versalite material.